Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tree and Records

Today we read in bed, watched Stephen Colbert Christmas, bought our christmas tree and went record shopping. For me (Patrick) you really can't beat a Saturday like that. I thought I would post a few pictures of today's events. Here ya go...



And the records...


Haven't heard Toni Harper until this afternoon. Beautiful late 50s blues/jazz vocals.


Lil' Son Jackson -  Sad Texas country blues. 



I am insanely excited about the record above. 


I spent a little too much on this record but it is completely worth the money.


Wayne Shorter and some other guys...

1 comment:

  1. cool! i think we got that moon landing record in at work but i don't know where it went...maybe it's in the "miscellaneous" section. I should check out Toni Harper, it looks good. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete