Tuesday, December 20, 2011

iPhone pictures

Had some photos on the ol' iPhone that I wanted to post. The pictures mostly represent Anna's and my outings in L.A. 


Sailing in the Pacific 


Walking to breakfast. I told Anna that I believed this to be the "real Ghostbuster car", my only reasoning is due to it having New York plates. I don't think she believed me, not sure if I believe me. 


Out for the evening.


Renting a video from Vidiots. 


Studying for my astronomy final. Fascinating. 


Not a Dodgers fan but I am a big fan of beer, hotdogs and summer.


San Francisco 


Norelle just shook her head but it is my duty as an uncle to corrupt the young. 

(No children were drunk during the shooting of this photograph)


At a party with my best man Daniel.

(Many people were drunk during the shooting of this photograph)

No comments:

Post a Comment