Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mail Call

A few exciting items Anna & I received in the mail this month. 


An amazing box set of demos & live tracks from one of my favorite bands (thanks Sissy)

Some Videos


"Life has often tried to stretch me 
But the rope always was slack"


Some twine Anna purchased for a "wedding project". I am banned from any further embellishment. 


Post Labor Day celebration, Anna & myself thought it a good idea to waste money on a pair of hats.



Strange how under the influence of some "torpedo juice" we seem to have all the money in the world. 





2 comments:

  1. i can really picture you guys in those hats, and you are lookin' good. also excited to see a wedding project featuring twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why you like the Pogues so much. I'm anti everything Irish, except for U2. They're cool.

    ReplyDelete